Wednesday, March 29, 2006

OOPS! THE RAPTURE CLEARLY EXPLAINED AGAIN!

Hi again! Welcome to Rapture 201. I know you’re worried that you missed the rapture in 1988. And you’re probably also worried about what happened to dear Mr. Edgar Whisenant. After all, in his own words a prophet of God is correct 100% of the time! Have no fear. In early 1989 Mr. W. explained what happened in his second book, “The Final Shout Rapture Report 1989.” I hope these excerpts will prove helpful!

“Jesus is really coming, and I believe it’s this year!

“Last year I wrote the book “88 Reasons Why the Rapture Will Be In 1988” because I saw all the signs and believed it would occur during Rosh Hashanah, 1988. I was mistaken! I now believe that Rosh Hashanah, 1988 was the shout, “the bridegroom cometh,” as spoken of in Matthew 25:1-13. This shout gave God’s people a one-year awakening, or preparation period, so they would be ready as was the wise bride who had prepared her light to meet her groom. There are several one-year delay examples in the Bible.

“My mistake was that my mathematical calculations were off by one year. The miscalculation was so simple, perhaps the reason I did not see my error was God’s will in order to issue the warning to awaken a sleeping church.

“Since all centuries should begin with a zero year, the first century AD was a year short, consisting of only 99 years. This was the one-year error in my calculations last year. The Gregorian calendar is always one year in advance of the true year. Numbered correctly from the beginning, 1989 Gregorian would be only 1,988 years of 365.2422 days each.

“I’m glad this delay was a part of God’s plan of redemption so that we can get our loved ones in the Ark of Safety—Jesus Christ!

“I feel 1989 has all the evidence for the numerical cycles given last year for 1988, plus all the additional evidence of the one-year warning God promised to give us. The figures from all the BC dates given in the book 88 Reasons are still true because I didn’t allow for the missing one year in the first century.

“Friends, while I apologize for my miscalculation in the book, 88 Reasons, my heart is full of joy, because so many Christians returned to a faithful walk with God as a result.

“Important dates: Rapture August 31-September 2, 1989. Antichrist signs peace pact Sept. 10, 1989. 2 Witnesses Arrive Sept. 15, 1989. World War III starts Sept. 22, 1989. Tribulation begins Sept. 23, 1989. 2 Witnesses killed Feb. 27, 1993. Antichrist dies April 9, 1993. World War IV starts April, 23, 1993. Church enters new Jerusalem Sept. 16, 1996. Battle of Armageddon Sept. 23, 1996. Start of Millennium Dec. 12, 1996. Satan unchained Sept. 23, 2996. Satan defeated Mar. 6, 3000. Wicked cast into lake of fire Dec. 11, 3000.”

There you go, dear friends. Is it any wonder people think we’re nuts? I trust you will sleep well tonight!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 Comments:

Blogger Yakimaniac said...

1989?
I am all prepared for 1988! I have on my Gucci™ sweats and my Reeboks.™

"Now where did I leave that roll of quarters?"

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home