Saturday, April 28, 2007

STARBUCKS QUIZ

You Are a Frappacino

At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern

At your worst, you are: childish and over indulgent

You drink coffee when: you're craving something sweet

Your caffeine addiction level: low
Hi Guys.
I see no one is blogging anymore. I feel like I am falling out of touch with you. How are you doing? Anything happening in your lives? I've been really busy putting up a series at Shiloh Guy. I'm also simulposting at Bluecollar which has a link in the sidebar at Shiloh Guy.
I found this Starbucks thing on another blog and tried it. Made me think of all of you and thought it might make an interesting conversation starter.
Have a good day!
(Hey, Dave, how do you know if anyone is still looking at this blog?)

5 Comments:

Blogger Smoking Christian said...

I'm glad I stopped in before going to bed. You sound so alone in our once budding blog world. I'm sorry. I've been "transitioning."

Tomorrow, I go look at a little warehouse to lease and turn into an office. I'm going to start my own thing. I've found the world's greatest employee, me. I plan on exploiting myself to great ends. I'll keep you in the loop. Because I'm a Latte. I'm the authentic coffee drink that started it all.

12:34 AM  
Blogger Yakimaniac said...

Grande sugar-free vanilla, single shot, double syrup, 2%, hot.

We're very precise here in Starbucks country....

Mrs. Yak

10:19 AM  
Blogger Yakimaniac said...

Grande hazelnut, 2%, single-decaf latte. Hot.

Mrs. Yak and I have the distinction of being laughed at by Starbucks employees in Wheaton. Apparently our drink orders were a little too PNW snooty for their Midwestern sensibilities.

We wear their rebukes as a badge of honor.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Shiloh Guy said...

Hi you guys! Thanks for stopping by! It's so good to see you again!

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Triple tall, skinny white chocolate mocha with 1 pump syrup, no whip and I'll take that extra hot!

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home