Monday, September 11, 2006

AS THE HOUSE SELLS: A SOAP OPERA

Just to keep you up to date...

That same family came through the house again last evening. This is the fourth time they have been through.

Mary Kay (of Smith-Diamond Realty, free adspace) called us this morning because she received an offer sheet from them. Mia and I ran over to the office and we looked it over. It was a real lowball.

We decided we didn't want to scare these people away so we countered very kindly and inoffensively. (At least we tried to!)

Mary Kay called this evening and the buyers' agent is optimistic. He said we can expect their counter offer tomorrow afternoon.

Just trying to give you the play-by-play. (I wish God would give me a peek at tomorrow's play-by-play!)

By the way, all my finches want me to say "hi" to you guys and thank you for stopping by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home