Thursday, January 04, 2007

HELP! PICTURE TROUBLE!

Is anyone out there having any trouble posting pictures with their blogs? My accounts seem to have gone beserk.

I posted two blogs on Shilohman today. The first one worked with no problem; the one about LSU. The picture posted in the old fashioned way. The second, about Gerald Ford, won't let me post a picture. It keeps asking me to sign in with my Google account even though I am using my old blog and not the updated Beta version. I do have a Google account but it won't accept my sign in or my password. None of the Help links do a thing for me.

I posted on Shilohguy today also. When I went to post a picture it was just like the good old days, no Google prompt. But it won't post the pictures I'm choosing! What's the deal?

Is anyone else having trouble?

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne of The House said...

Yes my Darling Sweetheart! I am having trouble getting the pics of my choice to post as well. I did start the puter over and that helped. Perhaps viewing pics before you post them somehow clogs things up! You know how things can get clogged up!

3:11 AM  
Blogger Shiloh Guy said...

No. I have no idea what you could possibly be talking about, my darling. To what might you be referring?

7:17 AM  
Blogger Smoking Christian said...

I am not having a problem. I will tell you I've followed the advice of one of your commenters and now save the picture first. That's a good idea.

Well, I hope your problem goes away by itself soon.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home